Named after the Mile High City, the Men's Denver Crew Socks are design with lightweight cushioned reinforcement throughout the soles. These crew length technical socks are are made from a soft merino wool and fabric blend that offers next-to-skin comfort, natural odor-resistance and moisture management, which wicks sweat away to keep your feet dry. Perfect for long days on the trails.
- Fabric: 48% merino wool, 48% nylon, 4% spandex
- Fine-gauge, 19.5-micron yarn delivers next-to-skin comfort.
- Terry knit loop every other stitch creates soft, wicking half-density cushioning without dramatically affecting thickness.
- Loop knit adds shock-absorbing cushioning across the soles from toes to heel; it reduces impact from running and hiking.
- Comfort compression using Lycra spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue.
- Fitted insteps won't interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the socks.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushioning: Light Cushioning
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in USA.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||48% merino wool, 48% nylon, 4% spandex|