Made from 50% Merino wool, the Sunderland sock is made for any time of the year and features light cushioning and fun labrador-inspired graphics.
- U.S. Merino Wool: We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms. Merino wool keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Crew: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 50% US Merino Wool, 47% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% US Merino Wool, 47% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA Spandex|