The Charleston is an everyday ultra-lightweight crew, designed with the hues of summer and everyday comfort. With its tropical twist on a traditional Fair Isle pattern, the Charleston is a perfect pair to reach for in warm weather.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Flat-Knit Construction: We use flat-knit construction in our lightest weight casual socks and in the non-cushioned zones of some technical sport socks. Its thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression: Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Materials: US Merino Wool/US Nylon/US Spandex
- Mashine wash
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||US Merino Wool/US Nylon/US Spandex|