These women's technical crew socks are perfect for adventures on the trail. With cushioning throughout the soles, they reflect their namesake town's vibrant culture at the base of Mount Washington. The socks are made from a soft wool and synthetic fabric blend and the lightweight cushioning makes them perfect for layering under hiking boots.
- Fabric: 46% merino wool/50% nylon/4% spandex
- Fine-gauge, 19.5-micron yarn delivers next-to-skin comfort.
- Terry knit loop every other stitch creates soft, half-density cushioning without dramatically affecting thickness.
- Lower density is ideal for casual wear.
- Loop knit adds shock-absorbing cushioning from toes to heel and reduces impact from running and hiking.
- Comfort compression from Lycra spandex fibers minimizes foot fatigue.
- Fitted insteps won't interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the socks.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushioning: Light Cushioning
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in USA.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||46% merino wool, 50% nylon, 4% spandex|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|