Access the world beyond groomed tracks with the OTX Adventure BC. Featuring a supportive 3-D Cuff and a powerful BC system sole for increased control in terrain and deeper snows. Comfort Guard insulation and the high integrated gaiter provide warmth and weather protection for cold and deep snow conditions. Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock: New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Integrated Gaiter: Integrated, easily adjustable gaiter for optimum protection in deep snow. Waterproof lightweight material and sealed zip for maximum cross country skiing enjoyment even in untracked terrain.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Rottefella BC Sole: Optimum support in difficult terrain. Reliable walking thanks to non-slip profile.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Sport Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot. Heat boot to max. 85°C (185°F) in oven. Step in with socks and tighten laces. Foam adapts automatically. Allow 7-10 min of cooling time.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Sole: Rottefella BC
- Sole Flex: Medium
- Weight (g): 682 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|