Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from durable four-way stretch fabric and lightweight, strong G-1000 Lite, giving a pliant, fast-drying garment with excellent ventilation. Perfect for hot days when you want to wear full-length trousers for protection against brush and biting insects out in the terrain. They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjallraven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Outer Material:Â G-1000Â® Lite : 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Stretch fabric: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Weight: 450 g in size 48
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack
- Generous ventilation openings from hip to knee
- Â Spacious patch leg pockets with zippers and hidden bellows
- Two hand pockets
- Â Loops at the waist for gear attachment
- Â Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks
|Country of Origin||Imported|