A jacket that essentially takes you anywhere and everywhere, this garment was developed with input from the members of 1966â€™s Greenland expedition. While initially introduced as a climbing jacket in 1968, the Greenland has since proved its versatility, with construction and durability equally suited to woodland environments and breathability ideal for warmer conditions. Giving you that strength is G-1000 Original, with double layers in key areas, ventilation, and Greenland Wax to repel wind and water.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjallraven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Made out of G-1000Â® Original, a 65% polyester/35% cotton blend
- Impregnated with PVC-free Greenland Wax for windproof and waterproof protection
- Double layer added to shoulders and yoke
- Material lets moisture escape
- Includes a fixed hood, two-way zipper with press buttons, two chest pockets, two top-loaded pockets, two side hand pockets, and adjustable cuffs
- Weighs 710g
|Country of Origin||Imported|