The Sarek Three Seasons Sleeping Bag is a convenient down sleeping bag that offers a lot of warmth in relation to its weight. This is the ideal three-season bag that takes up little space in the pack
This product will be shipped directly from Fjallraven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Shell Fabric:Â 100% polyamide
- Ling Fabric: 20D 100% polyester
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill power 600 cu. In.
- Max user length:76.77 in.
- Shoulder width: 31.49 in.
- Foot width: 21.65 in.
- Weight: 2.86 lb.
- Fill weight: 1.54 lb.
- Comfortable temperature: 28.4Â° F
- Extreme temperature:Â -14.8Â° F
- Lightweight down sleeping bag with great insulation and high compressibility
- Down distributed with 60% in top and 40% in bottom
- Top layer down distributed to add loft at torso and feet to increase performance in low temperatures
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip pullers in leather
- 3D hood with insulated cord channel
- Adjustable draft collar retains heat
- Full length 2-way zipper for easy ventilation
- Double draft tubes with zipper guards
- External accessory pocket
- Trapezoidal foot box with exterior hang loops
- Compressible stuff sack included
|Weight||2 - 2.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|