When mobility and durability matters the most Fjallraven steps up and delivers the superb Keb Jacket.Â This jacket has been carefully designed to be well-ventilated, and water and wind resistant.Â
Â This product will be shipped directly from Fjallraven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- G-1000Â® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Stretch: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Weight: 402 g in size S
- Combines wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton on the hood, shoulders, front and extra long lower panel at the back
- Â Stretch fabric across the back, on the arms and pockets.
- Gussets under the arms for extra freedom of movement
- Seams that have been moved forward so they do not interfere with hip belts on backpacks.
- Advanced storm hood can be adjusted to fit the head perfectly
- The brim of the hood has aÂ brass wire and can be folded back at different positions, depending on whether you want maximum protection from the wind or more peripheral vision.
- Ventilation openings under the arms with two-way zippers release excess heat.
- Two vertical chest pockets with inside mesh pocket in the left hand one â€“ perfect for a phone
- Â The two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with buttons at the top and bottom
- Drawcord at the bottom hem and Velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Uninsulated`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|