Made from soft Merino wool, these classic-inspired lightweight yet durable socks absorb moisture and keep you comfortable in many temperatures. Special knitting stops bunching and extends sock life. The URfit® System provides long-lasting support for any adventure.
- 36% Merino wool/36% acrylic/26% nylon/2% spandex
- Cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates, while a flat knit leg and top of foot provide all-day comfort.
- Merino Wool: A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool, such as thermoregulation, breathability, and odor control. It's also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
- Wick Dry® Technology: Fox River's exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin, so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
- The URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit, combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top, and spandex compression zones.
- Memory-knit Construction: Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit, helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- The contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Sock-specific mesh and vented panels provide breathability and help manage moisture to keep feet dry.
- Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
- Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, the smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability, so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||36% Merino wool/36% acrylic/26% nylon/2% spandex|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|