Classic ragg wool has been keeping hikers warm and comfortable for centuries. Fox River's technical know-how adds performance and durability while retaining that classic ragg look.
- 80% wool/19% nylon/1% spandex
- Heavy cushioning for longer activity, extended trips, and cold weather.
- Wool offers great features, including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp. Plus, it's breathable and naturally resists odor. It also has natural shape recovery and wrinkle resistance.
- Classic Ragg Thermostatic: Ragg wool adds classic thrermostatic insulation, keeping you warm and comfortable all day long.
- Stretch Ribbing: Made with elastic ribbing in the cuff and leg to provide a relaxed stretch fit to reduce pinching and fatigue.
- Reinforced Heel & Toe Wear Zones: Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||80% wool/19% nylon/1% spandex|