Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens that extends battery life and packed with top performance features, the Enduro GPS watch is built for extreme endurance athletes. Like you.
- Get power from the sun, and go longer between charges.
- Stay in top form with enhanced recovery time, trail run VO2 max and more.
- Lightweight but durable — for seriously epic race conditions.
- Conserve energy — in your battery — by managing sensor use.
- Find your way — even way off the beaten path — with precision GPS.
- Keep going, with up to 80 hours battery life in GPS mode — or up to 300 hours in max battery mode.
- LENS MATERIAL: Power Glass
- BEZEL MATERIAL: stainless steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- CASE MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE: yes (26 mm)
- STRAP MATERIAL: ultra light-weight elastic nylon hook and loop
- PHYSICAL SIZE: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference: Silicone band: 127-210 mm. Leather band: 135-213 mm. Sport loop: 110-220 mm. Fabric band: 135-213 mm. Metal band: 135-225 mm
- COLOR DISPLAY
- DISPLAY SIZE 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 280 x 280 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT: Steel: 71 g (case only: 65 g). Titanium: 61 g (case only: 55 g)
- BATTERY LIFE: Smartwatch: Up to 50 days/65 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 130 days/1 year with solar*
- GPS: Up to 70 hours/80 hours with solar**
- Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 200 hours/300 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 65 days/95 days with solar*
- *Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- **Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
- WATER RATING: 10 ATM
- MEMORY/HISTORY: 64 MB
|Country of Origin||Imported|