Explore Confidently with the Reliable Handheld GPS.
- Explore the Terrain: The eTrex 22x comes preloaded with road-routable TopoActive maps for outdoor activities that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
- Go Anywhere: With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as a handheld — for use on ATVs or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT maps for turn by turn driving directions for motorized vehicles, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
- Keep Your Fix: The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Satellite Imagery: Supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
- Find Fun: Supports paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 240 x 320 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
- WEIGHT: 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
- BATTERY TYPE: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- BATTERY LIFE: 25 hours
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER
- INTERFACE mini USB
- MEMORY/HISTORY: 8 GB
|Country of Origin||Imported|