An ideal boot for the skilled backpacker and fast trekker. The Double Damper technology and the erGo-Last provide enhanced cushioning and a glove-like fit for long-term comfort on multiple-day hikes.
- 1.8 mm nubuck leather
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Lenzi Putek Fabric: super abrasion-resistant threads
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Alveolen footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
- Ballistic fabric and seamless PU • Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Waterproof/Breathable construction
- Ergo-Last wraps the foot better for a more comfortable ergonomic fit. Double Damper for enhanced cushioning and less fatigue
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Internal layer of expanded PU for better cushioning.
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole delivers the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility to haul heavy loads for a long distance in comfort.
- Bi-density PU midsole for comfort and stability.
- Spot wash
|Country of Origin