Venture 30 Power Bank: Rugged and ready, the Venture 30 features 7,800mAh to keep your phones, headlamps, and other USB gear powered up and ready, no matter the weather. Includes a micro-USB cable.
Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun.
- Venture 30 Highlights:
- 7,800mAh Recharger: Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- Weatherproof Design: Spray it down, take it to the beach, or leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
- Dual 2.4A USB Ports: Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
- Built-in Micro-USB Cable: Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated; USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Battery Details: Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC; Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung; Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh); Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles; Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months; Fuses: none; Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in. (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- Nomad 7 Plus Highlights:
- Smart Charging for Phones: The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device; no extra work on your part is needed.
- Rugged and Modular: Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices, and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
- Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator: Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
- Weight with Kickstand: 16.2 oz. (459 g)
- Weight without Kickstand: 12.6 oz. (357 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13 x 8.75 x 0.5 in. (33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 6.5 x 8.75 x 0.75 in. (16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Ports: USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max); 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- The Venture 30 is great for smaller USB powered devices:
- Smartphone: 2-3 Recharges
- POV Camera: 5 Recharges
- Headlamp: 5-10 Recharges
- Tablet: 1 Recharge
- Two Ways To Charge The Venture 30:
- Recharge the Venture 30 from the sun with the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel in about 8-16 sun hours. Charge time varies due to location and proximity of the sun to the panel and weather.
- The Venture 30 can be recharged from a USB source in about 5 hours.
|Country of Origin||Imported|