As a nod to the Deep South, Good To-Go has created a lightweight, dehydrated version of the Creole classic, Chicken Gumbo. This is a traditional gumbo: a thick stew loaded with chicken and okra, the “holy trinity” of green bell pepper, onion, and celery, flavored with filé and spices, served up with long grain rice. It’s great way to jazz up any adventure, and you’ll swear it’s homemade.
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Traditional ingredients, such as okra and filé powder
- Long grain white rice
- Cayenne pepper for its heat and metabolism-boosting properties
- 1-year shelf life
- Single serving: 3.4 oz.
- Just add boiling water – cooks in minutes
- 330 calories and 16g of protein per serving
- Ingredients: Okra, Chicken (Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Rosemary Extract), Onion, Instant Long Grain Rice, Green Peppers, Celery, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Grapeseed Oil, Dried Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Sweet Paprika Powder, Ancho Chile Powder, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper, Dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Filé Powder (Marjoram, Thyme, Sassafras Leaves)
- Note: This product is made in a facility that handles peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, treenuts, fish & crustaceans.
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||USA|