Good To-Go's take on a New England classic. But, don’t call it a soup. This rich stew is loaded with corn, potato, and onion. For fish, bonito flake adds smoky and umami flavors. Now you can enjoy this comforting, regional dish in any corner of the world.
- Double Serving – 6.7 oz.
- Bonito flakes add a healthy dose of protein
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins A and C, as well as beta-carotene
- Whole milk, because fat is not only a great source of energy, but also aids with the absorption of vitamins
- 1-year shelf life
- 330 calories per serving
- Prepared with boiling water
- Ingredients: (notice how many you can pronounce!) Dried Sweet Corn, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Whole Milk Powder (Dried Grade A Milk), Dried Potato Flakes, Dried Carrots, Dried Bonito (Fish), Dried Shallots, Dried Leeks, Sea Salt, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper
- Contains: Milk, Fish; THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|