Pack light without settling for bland food on the trails. Good To-Go has you all set for these adventures with a day’s worth of tasty and easy-to-prepare options combined in a single set. The Weekender offers three meals – Granola for breakfast and Smoked Three Bean Chili and Herbed Mushroom Risotto as entrees – that just need water. Open, pour, and wait a few minutes before satiating your hunger on real oats and fruits, beans and caramelized onions, or mushrooms and pesto at the campsite.
- Set of three single-serving packs includes:
- Granola – 4.8 oz.
- Smoked Three Bean Chili – 3.5 oz.
- Herbed Mushroom Risotto – 3.4 oz.
- Easy to prepare: open the pouch, remove the oxygen absorber, add hot or cold water per the package’s directions, wait as it rehydrates, and, then, enjoy your meal at the campsite
- Made with simple, easy-to-pronounce ingredients:
- Granola: Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (Whole Grain Oats), Diced Figs (Turkish Figs, Rice Flour), Almonds, Maple Syrup, Honey, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Whole Milk Powder (Dried Grade A Milk), Pecans, Grapeseed Oil, Flax Seed, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt
- Smoked Three Bean Chili: Canned Tomato, Onion, Corn, Dried Beans (Small Red Beans, Black Beans, Navy Beans), Carrot, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ancho Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika Powder, Kosher Salt, Chipotle Chili Powder, Ground Coriander, Dried Oregano, Ground Cumin, Dried Thyme
- Herbed Mushroom Risotto: Arborio Rice, Cremini Mushrooms, Onion, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sweet Rice Flour, Walnuts, Basil, Kosher Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper; Contains: Walnuts. Sulfites.
- Meals are gluten free and suit vegetarian or vegan diets
- 340 to 580 calories per serving
- Made in USA
|Weight||3.4 to 4.8 oz. per package|
|Country of Origin||USA|