Sized for anything from an afternoon loop to a 20-mile ridgeline ride, the Gregory Amasa 10 Pack is as versatile as a 5-inch-travel frame and helps your crank up steep hills without stopping. Capable of supporting all-day rides, but compressible and compact enough for your after-work loop, the Amasa gives you organization for every spare and tool, plus space left over for water, snacks, and a packable layer.
- Zipper closure
- Access Point: Top
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and exit port: Can hold hydration reservoirs as large as three liters
- Shift RS suspension for customizable load management via a vertically adjustable stability belt, which lets the rider move the belt higher or lower to better compensate for body position.
- Hip Belt: Loads up the hips and prevents horizontal shift. The hip belt can be shifted vertically to ride higher or lower on your back to provide extremely stable, no-bounce performance.
- Matrix Ventilation System that uses a foam-matrix back panel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- 3D quick-dry Hyrdo reservoir
- Dedicated Hydration pocket
- Left and right harness hose routing: multiple options for hydration bite valve management
- Crash pad protection pocket with protective foam for valuables you want protected from impact and weather exposure
- Dual Zippered Hip Belt Pockets for quick access items on the trail
- Bike-Specific Organization with a dedicated pockets and sleeves for tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Sunglass Quickstow System on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Safety Light Lash on front of bag for night or urban riding
- Body dimensions: 18.5 in. x 9.0 in. x 6.0 in.
- Weight: 1.62 lbs.
- Volume: 10 L
|Country of Origin