The Amber 70 provides the capacity, support, and customizable TrailFlex suspension fit needed for mega-treks of all types, whether on mountain trails or across continents. The top-loading design gives you an easy packing experience when you need to grab everything and get out. The adjustable, ventilated TrailFlex backpanel improves airflow and fit, while movable hipbelt pockets keep small items properly positioned as you adjust your hipbelt throughout the day.
- Customizable TrailFlex suspension adjusts to fit your back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- Trailflex ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- Wishbone Spring Steel frame design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body
- Water-resistant rain cover that stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Dual hipbelt pockets move with the length adjustment and offer quick access items on the trail
- Dual side pockets for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Floating top lid on largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage
- Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Dual Trekking Pole and tool attachment points
- Dual Compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
- Sleeping Bag Compartment and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
- Weight: 3.62 lbs
- Volume: 70 L
- Body Dimensions: 30.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"
This product ships directly from Gregory and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|