The Gregory Drift 10 Hydration Pack is lightweight and nimble enough for an everyday biking trip, but capable of cramming an entire day's worth of snacks and gear on the weekend. Matrix ventilated foam throughout the back panel and harness provide exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling.
- Made of Nylon, Polyester and Multidensity foams
- Adjustable stability belt for customizable load management
- 3-liter hydration reservoir featuring proprietary 3D QuickDry soft-molded technology
- Dedicated hydration pocket with hanger system that allows 1-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back
- Left or right harness hose routing provides options for hydration bite valve management
- Magnetic sternum strap allows 1-handed magnetic buckling of strap and integrated magnetic linkage for the DryLock bit valve
- Removable zippered tool pouch with a dedicated, no-bounce storage pocket within the main compartment to eliminate bounce and protect your tools
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets that supply quick access items on the trail
- Crash pad protection pocket with protective to store your valuables
- Bike-specific organization has dedicated pockets and sleeves for tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Sunglass quickstow system on shoulder harness provides a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Safety light lash point on front of bag for night or urban riding (Light not included)
- Molded webbing keepers that keep straps quiet and out of your way on the trail
- Front stretch stuff pocket stows gear overflow and adds organization options
- Body dimensions: 18.5 in. x 9 in. x 6 in.
- Weight: 1.62 lbs.
- Volume: 10 L
|Country of Origin