The Stout 75 offers the capacity to support classic hikes in revered locations like Yosemite and Glacier National Park, and brings adjustable TrailFlex suspension and features to provide a custom fit experience. The top-loading design makes quick work of packing up camp, while a front stuff pocket keeps layers accessible on the trail. Improved ventilation increases airflow to your back, and movable hipbelt pockets compensate for hipbelt adjustments.
- Made out of durable Polyester fabric
- Sleeping bag compartment and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
- Adjustable Trailflex Suspension that quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- Trailflex Adjustable Hipbelts on the two largest packs in the collection, with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible.?
- Trailflex Ventilation technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- Wishbone springsteel frame design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack to move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
- Raincover integration: The raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets offer quick access to items
- Dual side pockets for storage of water bottles and other accessories
- Front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization
- Floating top lid on the largest 3 styles for expandability and additional gear storage
- Solar Ready: Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Dual trekking pole and tool attachment points
- Dual compression and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
- Weight: 3.88 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 32.0" x 13.0" x 12.0"
This product ships directly from Gregory and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|