Designed to strike the balance between daypacks and trekking packs, the Jade 53 is perfect for the trips you actually have the time to take: overnights, long weekends, and four-day, threenight stays in the backcountry. The new CrossFlo suspension better supports multi-day loads over long distances, while its ventilated trampoline backpanel design keeps you cool on short and long hikes in all kinds of weather.
This product ships directly from Gregory and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Bottom sleeping bag access panelÂ
- Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Bottom compression straps with quick-release buckles
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
|Country of Origin||Imported|