The Gregory Zulu 30 Pack is the smallest and lightest pack in the Zulu series. While other packs get heavier as the day goes on, the Zulu 30 runs so cool and light that your post lunch return route will feel as fast and fun as the first five miles. It also stands tall with technology, making up for any loss in volume with the heat taming prowess of CrossFlo ventilated suspension.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Hybrid top loading panel access to main body
- Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Trekking pole attachment points double as ice axe loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Body Dimensions: 21.5 in. x 13 in x 8 in.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|