With its amazingly compact design, GSI's Pinnacle Backpacker is the ultimate integrated cooking and eating solution—it's fully equipped for the needs of two gourmet backpackers.
- Teflon cookware with Radiance technology made from nonstick, coated hard-anodized aluminum:
~ Tested and approved expressly for campware use
~ Specially formulated topcoat to enhance heat dispersion and eliminate hot spots
~ Three-layer coating for unprecedented level of scratch and abrasion resistance
- Infinity color-coded items (bowls and mugs) made from ultralight BPA-free clear polypropylene:
~ Will not absorb odors or leach plasticizers or other chemicals into food or beverage
~ Strong in both hot and cold temps
~ Dishwasher-safe (become more stain-resistant with every wash)
~ Colors provide personalized tableware settings
- Exclusive folding gripper locks onto exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking
- Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid and silicone ring will not deform in packs—works with either the pot or fry pan
- Rugged, welded stuff sack holds set for storage/transport and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Unique design compacts for nested storage
~ 2 L pot, 8 in. fry pan, strainer lid (made from Teflon with Radiance)
~ Two (2) each: 14 oz. insulated mugs, 14 fl. oz. bowls, sip-it tops (made of Infinity polypropylene)
~ Folding pot gripper; welded stuff sack (doubles as a sink/wash basin)
- Dimensions: 8.20 x 8.20 x 5.40 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 12.8 oz.
|Weight||1 lb. 12.8 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|