Often called Clifton for the trail, Challenger ATR 4 looks even more like a Clifton with its cleaner, less-busy appearance and more breathable upper. And, like the Clifton 4, Challenger ATR 4 is fast and light, offering a smooth, smooth ride. Where it diverges and takes the path less traveled is in its multi-lugged outsole. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, its lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. Still as versatile and supportive no matter the running surface, Challenger ATR 4 has improved upper durability in the areas you need it (like a larger toe guard area). Let’s take to the trails, people!
- Breathable mesh upper
- Textile lining
- Reinforced toe guard for an extra level of protection on rugged terrain
- Lace-up closure
- Heel-pull loop for easy on and off
- Removable Ortholite® insole
- Speedframe construction for improved mid-foot capture and support
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry smoothens heel-to-toe transitions
- Oversized EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning that lasts throughout your journey
- Podular outsole for better stability on uneven terrain
- 5mm drop
- Weighs 9 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|