The latest update to the ROCLITE family, the ROCLITE 315 is ultimate shoe for those seeking increased comfort and protection when running over multiple terrains. Super-durable upper materials and technologies on this women's shoe, including an X-PROTEC upper, provide premium protection, fit and feel, while the outsole’s versatile grip delivers supreme confidence no matter how diverse or unpredictable the terrain.
This product will be shipped directly from INOV-8 and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Drop: 8mm
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: POWERFLOW
- Midsole Stack: 16mm / 8mm
- Shank: META-PLATE
- Sole Compound: TRI-C STICKY
- Product Weight: 315g / 10.67oz
- Next generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
- Multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and quick release of any debris.
- POWERFLOW™ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Our new X-PROTEC upper delivers the ultimate in protection and durability. The reinforced hybrid tongue stops all debris from entering the shoe. On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach a ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe.
- External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion.
|Country of Origin||Imported|