For pain, for danger, for water and mud and heat - this is the end of the line. These boots have got your back against everything that's looking to stop you in your tracks. Ideal for steel workers, construction tradesmen, pipefitters, steamfitters, electricians, oil and gas workers, these boots are built to withstand metal chips and shards, hard surfaces, wet and mud, and sharp objects.
This product will be shipped directly from Iron Age and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Full grain leather upper - toughest against abrasion, oils, and chemicals
- Direct-attached outsole
- Direct-attached polyurethane midsole with durable rubber lug bottom
- Shank type: non-metallic rigid nylon
- Steel toe
- Tough against heavy objects
- Electrical hazard protection
- Scuff tough hi-abrasion heel and toe areas
- Tough against wear and tear.
- Rust-oleum® neverwet® - Trusted rust-oleum tough water protection
- Anatomical rebound zone (arz) - Ongoing cushion and energy for feet, on even the hardest surfaces
- Dual-layered strong memory foam footbed
- Tough against odor
- Puncture resistant insole
- Padded collar
- Designed for - steel workers, construction tradesmen, pipefitters, steamfitters and plumbers, electricians, oil and gas workers
- Tough against metal chips and shards, hard surfaces, wet and mud, and sharp objects
- ASTM F2413
|Country of Origin||Imported|