You can get overheated, you can feel too cool, or you can be just right. For nights at the campsite, after a long day of hiking the trails, Jack Wolfskin has discovered the perfect balance. Here, compressed Microguard insulation traps your body heat without piling on the weight, and in key areas where you need more warmth, this sleeping bag adds Nanuk 150 fleece and Thermozone insulation. Pull the hood tight to keep it all contained, and for awakening in the morning, an S-shaped Smoozip makes rising and shining a cinch.
- Durable Softtouch 50D polyester shell
- Multi-denier Microguard synthetic insulation compresses to effortlessly trap body heat on cooler nights
- Lined with Nanuk 150 fleece and quick-drying Softtouch Pongee polyester in the head, arm, and foot sections
- Extra Thermozone insulation added to key areas for an extra degree of warmth
- All-around S-shaped Smoozip zipper lets you easily get out of the bag
- 3D hood can be tightened around the head for a closer fit
- Thermal collar
- Hold onto small personal belongings in the ergonomically placed internal pocket
- Two-stage compression stuff sack
- Temperature rating: 23° F
- Temperature range: -7° F to 33° F
- Fill weight: 2 lbs.
- Weight: 4 lbs., 3 oz.
- Measures 35 in. W x 87 in. L
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|