Delivering a high degree of cooking performance on backpacking and mountaineering journeys, this lightweight, low-profile stove gives you the essentials in one extremely compact package. Whether you’re boiling water or making something more complex on the trails, it operates in temperatures down to 20° F and even comes with a wind-blocking shield, so you can prepare food in a range of outdoor conditions. For your basic needs, its functions encompass simmer control, a simple push-button igniter, a drink-through lid, and an insulating cozy.
- Compact stove ideal for backpacking and other longer journeys includes:
- 0.8L FluxRing® cooking cup
- Lightweight drink-through lid with a pour spout and strainer
- Engineered valve for precise simmer control
- Insulating cozy
- Wind-blocking shroud
- Push-button igniter
- A bottom that can be used as both a measuring cup and bowl
- Fuel canister stabilizer
- Cooks and boils water down to 20° F
- Compatible with 100g Jetpower fuel cans
- Can boil 12L with one 100g Jetpower can
- Boils 16 oz. in 2 minutes, 15 seconds
- Power: 6,000 BTU/h (1.75kW)
- Weighs 12 oz. without fuel canister
- Holds up to 27 oz.
- Compatible with a range of Jetboil accessories, including the Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support (all sold separately)
- Measures 4.1 in. by 6.5 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|