The surf spirit is all around us: On every beach, lake shore, and river meander, the new heroes of stand-up paddle are walking on water! With Paddle, Julbo has come up with the perfect mix of technical excellence and beach style. The innovative frame construction contains thousands of air bubbles for genuine floatability. With Grip Tech temples and a Grip Nose, these sunglasses stay in place and defy wind, waves, and choppy seas with no fear of falling. Thanks to their rectangular design and Californian feel, they're sure to go everywhere: on the water, to the beach…and way beyond.
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Bubble frame – floating: Innovative frame construction: thousands of tiny bubbles are built into the frame, so the glasses float.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for a good grip on the face and head.
- Floating cord: Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect the grip and comfort
- This model comes with a floating retainer strap.
- Spectron 3CF lenses: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity.
- Color: 260 / 290
- Sun protection: Cat. 3
- VLT (visibility light transmission): 11%
- Material: polycarbonate
- Lens depth: 45mm
- Distance: 18mm
- Temple length: 135mm
- Base: 6mm
- Hinges: No
- Size: 57mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|