Look no further for a pair of warm winter boots, because you’ve found them with Kamik’s Canuck. This pair features an adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock, so keeping out snow and moisture while you're making snow angels or shoveling the driveway has never been easier. The waterproof bottoms keep your feet dry, while the lightweight RubberHe outsoles are designed for top-notch traction.
- Waterproof 1000-denier nylon upper
- These boots are made for keeping feet warm and comfortable, for those who spend a lot of time in the snow.
- Waterproof RubberHe Outsole: As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature, too.
- These waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
- Adjustable midfoot bungee lace lock
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- SNOWBOB lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Height: 13.5 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. per pair
- Temperature rated: -40°F
- Built in the USA with domestic and imported materials
|Country of Origin||Imported|