The men's Beaufort 3L Jacket is a 3-season rain jacket made of Karrimor's Weathertite material, which protects you from the elements. This unique material stands up to harsh rain and winds, then later can be compacted down to a small size, so you can store it away when the sun comes out. Designed specifically for backpackers, it features raglan sleeves to allow the arms to raise even when wearing a backpack, pockets placed in positions that do not interfere with a backpack, and tabs on the cuffs to to make the jacket fully functional.
- Weathertite materials for lightweight resistance
- Outer material: 12D nylon
- Lining fabric: 7D tricot polyester
- Full zip
- Karrimor logo on left chest
- Roll-up helmet compatible hood
- Long raglan sleeveless that let you raise your arms comfortable, even when wearing a backpack.
- Special designated button on the collar for excellent ventilation and breathability.
- Two hand pockets placed in positions that do not interfere with a backpack.
- Dedicated stuff sack that makes the jacket compact when stored, making it convenient to carry.
- Drawcord adjustments along the hem. Each cord is adjustable using one hand, which means it can be tightened quickly with the sudden onset of wind and rain.
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Jackets are sold in Japanese sizing. Please order two sizes above what you would normally wear. For instance, if you typically wear a men's small, order a men's large
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Weathertite fabric: 12D nylon, PU coating, 7D tricot polyester lining|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Lined`Ventilation`Zipper`Venting`Hood`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|