Come winter, where don't you want warmth? Your go-anywhere, do-everything jacket, the Glencoe aces the downtown commute, handles the trails like it's nothing, and is equipped with ski-specific features for the slopes. As such, whether you simply want to stay toasty, need to keep the snow out, or are ready to move through the cold, this jacket has your back – literally.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester laminate
- Insulation: 100% polyester stretch insulation (60g in body; 40g in sleeves)
- Weathertite 2L stretch waterproof material uses a 20,000mm polyurethane coating to block out rain and snow, lets perspiration and moisture evaporate from the interior, and is windproof.
- Stretch construction for a full, natural range of movement
- Relaxed fit
- Water-repellent zipper
- Zippered front pockets with hook-and-loop flap for extra storage; ideal for maps, gloves, and other ski-slope essentials
- Inner mesh storage pocket
- Attached, three-piece, helmet-compatible hood with a built-in visor and single-hand adjustment
- Long sleeves with hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Zip-off snow skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Dual-zipper full-zip front with dual draft flaps
- Weighs 25.04 oz.
- Hand wash
- Note: Jackets are sold in Japanese sizing. Please order two sizes above what you would normally wear. For instance, if you typically wear a men's small, order a men's large
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|