Pack it up now, and stay warm later. No, we're not talking about a sleeping bag for cooler nights at the campsite. Rather, this jacket compresses down into a stuff sack for convenient transport – in travel or for the trails – and can be deployed at a moment's notice. Once out, the superior lightweight warmth of down holds body heat close without piling on weight, a water-repellent finish helps you stay dry, and Taslan nylon panels add extra abrasion resistance below your pack straps.
- Shell: 20D ripstop nylon; Taslan nylon yoke for targeted abrasion resistance
- Lining: 15D 100% nylon
- Insulation: 250g 85/15 650-fill power ALLIED responsibly sourced goose down
- Water-repellent finish lets moisture bead up on the surface and roll off
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Packs into included stuff sack
- Dual-zipper full-zip front with a zipper garage
- Stand collar for more coverage
- Long sleeves with sheared elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Weighs 19.75 oz.
- Hand wash
- Note: Jackets are sold in Japanese sizing. Please order two sizes above what you would normally wear. For instance, if you typically wear a men's small, order a men's large
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% nylon shell; down insulation|