Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.DRY membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
- Metatomic Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 20.2 oz / 573.8 g
- Calf circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Collar height: 7.0 in / 17.8 cm
- Brush clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|