Be ready to respond quickly and safely in emergency situations with the Skeletool RX. Specialized tools, such as a 154CM deeply serrated blade for more cutting surface on clothing or fibrous materials and carbide glass break bit, makes the Skeletool RX an essential piece of kit for any EMT or first responder.
- Handle Bit Storage: Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Aluminum Handle Insert: The use of aluminum for the handle insert helps to maintain handle strength and rigidity while keeping the overall weight of the tool to a minimum.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 154CM Serrated Knife Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4 in | 10 cm
- OPEN LENGTH: 6.0 in | 15.24 cm
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- WEIGHT: 5 oz | 142 g
- WIDTH: 1.24 in | 3.15 cm
- OVERALL THICKNESS: .52 in | 1.32 cm
- MATERIALS: 154CM Stainless Steel, Carbide, Cerakote
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver, Carbide Glass Breaker & 1/4" Screwdriver
|Country of Origin||Imported|