Make sure to bring this trekking pole with you on your next hike. Made of aluminum construction with a cork and rubber grip, it is heat treated for high tensile strength to stand up to the rigors of the trail, without weighing you down.
- Shaft: 7075 Aluminum
- Grip: Cork/Rubber
- DSS anti-shock technology reduces peak impacts to protect muscles and joints
- Grips feature 80% natural ground cork material that absorbs sweat
- Wrist straps that wick away moisture and dry fast
- SpeedLock Plus locking system offers quick, reliable length adjustments, even when you're wearing gloves; raised speed dials crank up holding power when needed
- Carbide Flextips provide a secure hold on a wide variety of terrain and surfaces and last through years of adventure
- Interchangeable baskets easily screw on and off for different seasons (Snow baskets sold separately)
- Weight: 1 lb., 1.4 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|