This foldable aluminum trekking pole comes in an adjustable length and can collapse down to just 15 inches. The Speed Lock makes it easy adjust without tacking on weight and the extended grip with adjustable strap is comfortable and easy to hold.
- Aluminum construction
- Cork /Rubber Grip
- Folding system collapses your poles down to only 15 inches
- Speed Lock+ offers easy adjustment without tacking on weight
- Air-textured strap wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Extended foam grip helps with traversing and climbing
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 18mm HTS 6.5 Series aluminum upper shaft; 16mm middle and 14mm lower shafts
- Polyethylene-coated, Kevlar-reinforced tension cord provides long-term reliability
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Machined aluminum connectors help center shaft sections for quick, snag-free assembly
- Leki's original Carbide Flextips provide a secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; they can be easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized Leki baskets (sold separately) to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons and uses
- Includes travel/stow bag
- Weight: 1 lb., 4.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|