Forecast calling for cold? Time to get after it in the Highlander Hoody. We added a hood to our classic down puffer for extra warmth and versatility in this coffee-shop cool insulated jacket. Pull that hood over your helmet while belaying your bud hanging on the ice or when the wind kicks up waiting on the midtown train or the gondola to and from the slopes. 700-fill-power down packs tons of heat on and off the mountain and packs down small for easy-stuffing storage when things heat up.
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Zippered hand pockets offers secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more.
- Attached, full-coverage hood with elastic binding keeps your head, face, and neck protected from windy, wet, and cold conditions
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Elastic bound cuffs add versatile adjustability and comfort to your sleeves and a classic, casual look to your jacket
- Center Back Length: 25.5in
- Main Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 47g/sqm
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 13 oz , 380.0 g
- Machine Wash Cold
|Weight||0 lbs 13 oz , 380 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Polyester|