Forecast calling for cold? Rock the Highlander solo on frigid days or throw a shell overtop when the snow starts dumping in the city or on the slopes. The Highlander will be your go-to for winter endeavors from epic to everyday grocery runs when the mercury hovers around freezing. Stuffed with 700-fill-power down, this jacket packs tons of heat on and off the mountain and packs down small for easy-stuffing storage when things heat up on the move.
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Zippered hand pockets offers secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more.
- Elastic bound cuffs add versatile adjustability and comfort to your sleeves and a classic, casual look to your jacket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Center Back Length: 25.5in
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 47g/sqm
- Weight: 0 lbs 12 oz , 350.0 g
- Machine wash
|Weight||0 lbs 12 oz , 350.0 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Quick drying`Water Resistant|