While it's not as intense and white-knuckling as the infamous Mt. Katahdin trail, you can't ever be too prepared. All about facing those unpredictable conditions, Marmot has designed this seam-taped shell jacket with GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology, a two-layer laminate waterproof, breathable, and windproof combination that blocks out the elements, feels lightweight, and holds up to repeat use. And, so you can keep things straightforward along your journey, it's easily stashed away and deployed at a moment's notice.
- GORE-TEX® Products with Paclite® Technology 100% Polyester 2.7 oz./yd.
- GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- 100% Seam Taped
- Attached Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Asymmetric Cuffs with VELCRO® Adjustment
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Center back length: 27.5 in.
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (328.9g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|