Your mind's in it – but can your shorts handle the rugged conditions ahead? Whether it's a new route at your favorite crag or a tough, multi-peak hike, Marmot's Kodachrome Shorts have flexible strength built into them, thanks to an abrasion-resistant, lightweight nylon blend. But, as you know, things heat up or a light drizzle passes through, and for those variables, their quick-drying, water-resistant, and UV-blocking material adjusts right with you.
- 94% Nylon/6% Elastane Plain Weave HD Finish 4.0 oz./yd.
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Zipper Secure Pocket
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Inseam: 10 in.
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178.6g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% Nylon/6% Elastane|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|