Experience out-of-the-box comfort in waterproof hiking shoes. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
- Lug: 5mm
- 2lbs-2oz, 940g
|Country of Origin||Imported|