Inspired by Merrell hiking boots from 1985, these men's mid-height waterproof hiking shoes feature compression molded EVA midsoles and sticky Vibram Megagrip outsoles for superior comfort and stability in any environment.
- Upper: Abrasion and tear-resistant Cordura fabric and suede
- Lace up closure with metal hooks and D-rings for secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Insole: Removable Merrell Kinetic Fit BASE contoured insole for flexible support
- Midsole: Comfortable compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole; Provides excellent traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 3 mm lug depth
- 5 in. shaft
- Weight: 1 lb., 13 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|