Featuring sneaker-light comfort and confidence-boosting support and traction, Antora 2 is uniquely tailored to women ready to find themselves trail running outdoors. Built with a medial post for light pronation relief, and a rock plate for additional protection, this trail runner is focused on capability with Merrell exclusive Vibram TC5+ you will have confidence no matter the terrain.
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- Breathable mesh lining
- EVA removable foam footbed
- Rock plate for protection
- Medial post for light pronation relief
- Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- Stack Height: 28.5-20mm
- Drop: 8mm
- Lug: 5mm
- 1lbs-4oz, 540g
|Country of Origin||Imported|