A versatile jacket that is super light but still has uncommon warmth, with a little added stretch to improve technical mobility in the mountains. Itâ€™s made with a revolutionary welded-channel construction that traps warmth and enhances durability. And the 15D face fabric feels almost featherweight but is unexpectedly robust, so it has excellent resistance to wind, water, and abrasion from ice, rock, and the occasional unfortunate tree branch.
- 15D Ghost Lite face fabric is surprisingly strong and weather-resistant
- Revolutionary bonded-channel construction supercharges durability and heat-retention
- Knit interior fabric face is warm, and vastly enhances mobility through stretch
- Secure zippered pockets and snug closures lock out weather
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Water-resistant down|