Built with a double ripstop, the Mountainsmith Clear Creek 20 is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you are bagging a peak, hiking your local trails, or hopping on your bike to work, it is the ideal day pack for whatever the day throws your way. From your puffy jacket to extra socks, the Clear Creek 20 has room for the essentials. And then some!
- Dual panel loader with interior organization panels
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Anvil Airway backpanel air channel & Dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or loaded layers
- Dual trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Removable 25 mm waist belt
- Front panel attachment loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Reinforced haul handle
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32 oz. bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- High density foam framesheet and airmesh backpanel
- Material: 330d Nylon Double R/S?, with 210d Nylon Embossed Liner and YKK Zipper
- Dimensions: 18.75 x 11.75 x 7.25 in. (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 15 in. - 19 in.
- Waist belt: 28 in. - 48 in.
- Volume: 19 L (1,160 cu. in.)
- Capacity: Up to 30 lb.
- Product Weight: 1 lb, 6 oz.
- Spot clean
|Weight||1 lb, 6 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|