The original Grand Tour debuted in the 1990s to help side-country skiers push their boundaries. The vintage rucksack design carried their skis in an A-frame, as adventurers hauled their gear across ridges and up steeps. In 2016, Mountainsmith built on this idea to create a versatile, compact backpack that carries adventures to the mountains, the office, the campus, and back.
The side access laptop compartment, interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder, multiple accessory pockets, and interior organization easily store your computer, tablet, chargers, smartphone, and office essentials, while the main compartment packs in a full load of notebooks, jackets, and other gear. The front panel bungee attachment, dual side mesh pockets, side compression straps, and D-Ring attachment points offer even more opportunities for hauling office and adventure gear to and from the campsite or campus. These features, combined with the removable 1.5" waist belt and durable CORDURA® fabric, also provide a solid set-up for day hikes, side-country or backpacking skiing, and alpine touring.
To bring you peace of mind for your investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on its products. For a fresh spin on a vintage ski bag, the redesigned Grand Tour is a daypack that will take you from Monday through Friday and into your weekend adventure.
- Side access laptop compartment (Fits most 15.4” screens)
- Front panel vertical zippered accessory pocket with expansion gusset
- Dual side mesh accessory pockets
- Zippered main compartment with internal organization pockets
- Interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port
- Front panel fleece-lined accessory pocket
- Front panel bungee attachment
- Side compression straps with D-Ring attachment points
- EVA framesheet with Airmesh backpanel
- Removable 1.5” waistbelt
- Materials: 610d CORDURA® HP, 210d Nylon Heat Emboss Liner
- Dimensions: 17.75” x 13.5” x 6.25” (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 52"
- Torso Size: 15" -18"
- Volume: 1160 in3 / 19 L
- Capacity: Up to 35 lbs.
- Weight: 1 lb., 15 oz. / 0.88 kg
|Weight||1 lb., 15 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|