Weighing in at 2lbs., 10 oz., the Scream 50 WSD (women’s specific design) is for the minimalist hiker that doesn’t compromise on top-notch durability and comfort. The new Scream 50 offers the same rugged, lightweight combination as the Scream 55 but is built and tested for a truer fit. The pack is constructed from high-tenacity Robic® fabric with an Ultra Tear-Strength PU coating and Aramid yarn woven throughout, preventing extended tears and abrasion. The 2018 design offers added comfort with a more supportive waist belt and backpanel, along with load lifters for more efficient carry and a U-zipper for easier access on and off the trail. Additional features include dual front storage pockets (sized to fit the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT), an extended roll-top closure for varying load sizes, deeper side mesh pockets, and an easy forward pull waist belt.
- Roll-top closure with a reinforced Hypalon seal
- Front panel J zipper for quick interior access
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Double barrel front panel storage pockets
- Multiple clip-in points for gear attachment
- Fixed shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Removable EVA framesheet with 1/2" AL stay
- High-density foam waistbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Forward-pull waistbelt with adjustment webbing
- Over/under side compression straps with quick-release hardware
- Dual-density EVA/PU shoulder straps
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32 oz. bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Accommodates bear canisters of most make and models
- Materials: 210d Robic® HT Nylon with Alkex (Aramid) R/S, 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Single T6 0.5" Aluminum Stay
- YKK Zipper
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 10.75" x 8" (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt: 28"-48"
- Torso fit range: 14"-17"
- 2810 cub. inches / 46 L (Std)
- 3175 cub. inches / 52 L (Ext)
- Capacity: Up to 45 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs., 10 oz./ 1.20 kgs
- Spot clean
|Weight||2 lbs., 10 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|